All structures (including but not limited to fences, sheds and new homes) built in Tahitian Village require a permit from the Architectural Control Committee (ACC).
Whether you are building your dream home or adding a fence to your property, building in Tahitian Village has never been easier. Here is where you can find resources for starting a new building project, or making sure that your existing construction project stays within ACC guidelines.
The ACC meets on the first Monday of each month at 5:30pm at 120 Corporate Drive. Meetings are open to the public.
Building permit applications may be accepted for presentation to the committee as late as 3:00pm the day of an ACC meeting.
- President – Randy McDonald, 2020-2023
- Vice President – Marty Burnett, 2020-2023
- Secretary – Greg Stigall, 2021-2024
- Treasurer – Pierre Wilson, 2019-2022
- Member-Aaron Sanford-2021-2024