The Tahitian Village Property Owners Association (POA) Board is responsible for addressing property owner’s concerns and enforcing Covenants, Conditions & Restrictions (CC&Rs). The Board works in cooperation with the Architectural Control Committee to ensure that guidelines are met and that property values are maintained. TVPOA is a Member of the Community Associations Institute.
POA meetings are held on the third Tuesday of each month at 7:00pm. For more information about the next POA meeting, see the meeting details below or contact our office at 512-321-1145 or email at [email protected].
Watch Live via Facebook
The POA Board is comprised of six volunteers from within the community, elected by the community. Each year three Directors are elected to serve a two year term.
- President – Charles Brading, 2022-2024
- Vice-President – Ruth Bullock, 2022-2024
- Treasurer – Dan Zimmer, 2023-2025
- Secretary – David Carter, 2023-2025
- Director – Mac Simpson, 2023-2025
- Director – Charles Brown, 2022-2024
POA/ACC Association Manager – Amanda Homesley