The Tahitian Village Property Owners Association (POA) Board is responsible for addressing property owner’s concerns and enforcing Covenants, Conditions & Restrictions (CC&Rs). The Board works in cooperation with the Architectural Control Committee to ensure that guidelines are met and that property values are maintained. TVPOA is a Member of the Community Associations Institute.
POA meetings are held on the third Tuesday of each month at 7:00pm. Due to COVID-19 our meetings are currently being held online via Zoom. For more information about the next POA meeting, see the meeting details below or contact our office at 512-321-1145 or email at [email protected].
The POA Board is comprised of six volunteers from within the community, elected by the community. Each year three Directors are elected to serve a two year term.
- President – Jan Schwindt, Place 3, 2021-2023
- Vice-President – David Carter, Place 1, 2020-2022
- Treasurer – Erika McDonald, Place 2, 2020-2022
- Secretary – Stacy Savage, Place 6, 2021-2023
- Director – Mary Jo Creamer, Place 5, 2021-2023
- Director – Jan Kuchel, Place 4, 2020-2022
POA/ACC Association Manager – Amanda Homesley